Keep your pets from getting into Christmas plants like poinsettias, holly and mistletoe they will more than likely make them very sick and lillies ingestion requires immediate vet care.
Tree water usually has added chemicals in it and bacteria forms after several days, it will make your pet very sick.
Chewing tree wiring can lead to electric shock and fire
Cats love to play with tinsels and if ingested will make them very sick and could required surgery.
Chocolate, grapes, raisins and candy will all make your pet sick